Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 16-11-2018, 18:47
Jiang Michell's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2018
Posts: 9,993
Re: Page 3 - BLV Quang Huy: ‘Tuyển Malaysia rất mạnh, nhưng hãy tin vào HLV Park’

Quote:
Originally Posted by xakycung View Post
1-3 là chuẩn r

Gửi từ Xiaomi MI MAX 3 bằng vozFApp
Post mèo to bị KIA đó mày
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 16-11-2018, 18:53
arissfire's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2017
Posts: 1,343
Re: BLV Quang Huy: ‘Tuyển Malaysia rất mạnh, nhưng hãy tin vào HLV Park’

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhdafuq.sml View Post
Tôi mới sure kèo mã lai xog nhưng vẫn cổ vủ vịt

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Tôi cũng vậy .
Mã lai thắng thì mỗi sáng được thêm tô cháo
__________________
[SIZE="4"][I]Bầy sói chết, và bầy cừu cũng thế.[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:20.