Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 24-11-2006, 22:25
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

@ To those who feel about or fear of their bad English... he he hope this thread make them get rid of that scare

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdragon
Anybody knows about Slang,i wanna study it but my lecture tell me that's not suitable for my essays
He he.. your lecture fears that what he/she's tryin' to lecture you will fight back at him/her So, formal words are still cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdragon
this thread is great,keep it in top caused by spamming
Yep, spamming in English is cooler than in other foreign languages (like Vietnamese), why so?

@ blurrystart: don't give up so soon, man
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 24-11-2006, 22:27
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyflute
And after "boardroom" & "meeting room".We leave this thread idle ?
Eh... "boardroom" & "meeting room" are just a starting point of the war (amongst the spammers)
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 24-11-2006, 22:27
haroavatar's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 6,179
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

i will try my best to become better in E.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 24-11-2006, 22:29
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroavatar
i will try my best to become better in E.
So, let's get started, man... take the gun and shoot
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 24-11-2006, 23:05
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

WHY ? English say pork , beef.Not pig meat & cow meat ?I'think it's easier ?
What's about dog meat ? Have another word for our traditional speciality food ?
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 24-11-2006, 23:08
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

KISS = keep it simple,stupid -->lol it's a rule
JOB = just over break -->never be rich by working
F!CK = Friendship U can keep -->if you want to keep your friends, you need to F!CK them ,F!CK again and again ...
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 24-11-2006, 23:10
vtalinh's Avatar
(◕‿◕✿)
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 10,670
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

hề hề, sry for me to smiled in vnese, because I don't known what's mean in english

A more question I want to ask you: sometime I saw somebody use "book", another use "order"

in these example, I can understand what difference between "book" and "order":

- A xteam's member book a room in Rex hotel.
- A vozer order a mainboard from newegg.com.

hmm, but in the import-export, sometime I see "book" in some text files, I don't know why they do not use "order"

can you help me
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 25-11-2006, 00:13
Yukumi's Avatar
Rong
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,296
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtalinh
hề hề, sry for me to smiled in vnese, because I don't known what's mean in english

A more question I want to ask you: sometime I saw somebody use "book", another use "order"

in these example, I can understand what difference between "book" and "order":

- A xteam's member book a room in Rex hotel.
- A vozer order a mainboard from newegg.com.

hmm, but in the import-export, sometime I see "book" in some text files, I don't know why they do not use "order"

can you help me
Check your English grammar first, pawned too much
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 25-11-2006, 00:16
BlackHawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 767
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukumi
Check your English grammar first, pawned too much
vtalinh rules.
__________________
0105584438
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 25-11-2006, 00:23
Yukumi's Avatar
Rong
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,296
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Hmm,

"Book" is used in some special situations, as : to make arrangements to stay in a place, eat in a restaurant, go to a theatre etc at a particular time in the future.

And "Order" is used for asking for food or a drink in a restaurant, bar... for goods or services to be supplied etc..
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:59.