Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:31
Thanh.Ngan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 807
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

Đây luôn
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="4"][COLOR="blue"]Có thể người ta không nhận ra điều tuyệt vời ngay cả khi nó ở trước mắt họ[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]I will never say that I wish I'd never met you
Because once upon a time...
You were exactly what I needed[/QUOTE][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:33
Member
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 90
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

up up up
__________________
I wanna push you in the past....
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2013
Posts: 1,950
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:35
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 0
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

ối zời ôi
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:36
AGvn's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 449
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

hóng thím ra đều đặn
__________________
Trời cho trò chơi
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:37
otarachi's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 29
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

Són bị táo bón nhé
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:38
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2014
Posts: 83
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

đánh dấu, éo nói nhiều.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:39
kid_1412yeah's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2013
Posts: 453
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

lại són rồi
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:39
duyvuong1993's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 24
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

để dấu chân
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 27-01-2015, 11:40
kid_1412yeah's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2013
Posts: 453
Re: Yêu người IQ cao

thực sự đọc truyền của thím e ức chế lắm phắc du bít chựt
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:04.