Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-07-2013, 15:52
SniperWolfForever's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 197
Re: Muốn đổi i3 3210 ivy fullbox còn bh 35t lấy i5xxx K hoặc ko K

nhòm ngó bên này tí xem có combo nào cần bay không
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]ıoɥʇ ıɐl u3u ɯɐp uɐɔ np §uoɥʞ §unɥu
.
n3ıɥu ʇɐɥʇ n3ʎ ıou uonɯ.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-07-2013, 15:55
Cau.Chu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 64
Re: Muốn đổi i3 3210 ivy fullbox còn bh 35t lấy i5xxx K hoặc ko K

2550k hoặc 3770k cần alo nhé!
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][I]LH : [COLOR="Red"]01638473333 - 01649.888.666[/COLOR]
Ngõ 266 Lê Thanh Nghị[/I][/B][/SIZE]
[B][I]FX8350, Noctua U12p, 990FX Extreme 4, Sg 2Tb, CM1000W, Asus GTX560Ti, 4x2Gb Sniper, U2312, Solo 5C.[/I][/B]
[COLOR="Red"][B][I]Thiết kế website, hosting quảng cáo SEO Google Adwords[/I][/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:22.