Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-08-2013, 09:43
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-08-2013, 10:04
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:26
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-08-2013, 14:39
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-08-2013, 16:45
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-08-2013, 15:44
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:32
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-08-2013, 08:22
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-08-2013, 14:07
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 13-08-2013, 08:13
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:23.