Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 16-06-2013, 21:15
Benitez's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 25
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

lên cho nông cụ.......................
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 16-06-2013, 22:16
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 4
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

.............................................
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 17-06-2013, 06:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 20
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

..........................................
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 17-06-2013, 08:52
Persons's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 20
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

lên cho các nông dân thấy..............
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 17-06-2013, 09:40
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 4
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

............................................
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 17-06-2013, 14:32
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 4
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

.....................................
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 17-06-2013, 17:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 20
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

.............................................
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 17-06-2013, 21:03
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 20
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

.........................................
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 17-06-2013, 23:36
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 4
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

............................................
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 18-06-2013, 07:49
quocanh_lb2411's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 132
Re: Topic chuyên bán nông cụ : riser 1x-1x, 1x-16x, 16x-16x, đầu 8p-(6+2)p, PSU CM 1000W, X1050

lên cho buổi sáng/.////////////
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Quốc Anh's Store :(call trước khi đến)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="Red"] Chuyên : [/COLOR][/B]
[B][U][COLOR="Blue"] - VGA, PSU, CPU, COmbo X58, sound card, Kem tản nhiệt, thermal pad, HSF, Fan, phụ kiện đồ chơi PC.[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3505932&highlight=[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:26.