Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-05-2013, 17:56
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

Upppppppppp nào
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-05-2013, 18:03
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

Upppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-05-2013, 18:18
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

upppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-05-2013, 18:25
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

up
up
up
up
up
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-05-2013, 19:17
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 18
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-05-2013, 19:18
DungKent's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 52
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

upppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]E3 1220V2 + Sabertooth[/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=37931849[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-05-2013, 20:14
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

uppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-05-2013, 20:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 307
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

hàng quá dữ........................
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-05-2013, 20:21
Selena G0mez's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 59
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

Đổi 600T lấy 6870 ko bác...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-05-2013, 20:34
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 18
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

upppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:22.