Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 02-02-2013, 16:27
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Op top cho mau bay.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-02-2013, 07:54
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

OP cho mọi người
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-02-2013, 08:15
LongNhatKa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 471
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up phụ .
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Tổng hợp Mua bán trao đổi Linh kiện máy tính[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4057845 [/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Yahoo : docnhanung@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487549031524236/[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Hiếu 0906.360.268 - 0903.325.468 onl 24/24[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-02-2013, 16:31
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNhatKa View Post
Up phụ .
Tha..........nk thím.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:19
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-02-2013, 22:30
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-02-2013, 22:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 327
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

ram3 Kingmax mắc thế bro,mắc hơn ram2 KM nữa,còn fix thì mình lấy
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-02-2013, 12:21
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-02-2013, 17:01
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-02-2013, 09:54
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 327
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

xem lại giá cặp Kingmax nano nha bạn
Hoàng Trần bán có 2x2g 1600 =642k new 100% bh 3 năm
http://thitruongmaytinh.com.vn/modul...ang=vietnamese
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:46.