Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-10-2012, 00:39
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho today.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-10-2012, 17:44
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai can
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-10-2012, 21:54
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cuối ngày.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-10-2012, 18:01
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho mọi người.
_________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-10-2012, 22:42
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

OP top cho ai
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 13-10-2012, 02:51
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 13-10-2012, 06:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 176
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

cây ram kingmax 2G - bus 800 có fix thêm được chút nào ko bro ơi , Q5 HCM có giao dịch được ko bro ơi .
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 13-10-2012, 06:40
LongNhatKa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 471
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up.........................
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Tổng hợp Mua bán trao đổi Linh kiện máy tính[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4057845 [/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Yahoo : docnhanung@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487549031524236/[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Hiếu 0906.360.268 - 0903.325.468 onl 24/24[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 13-10-2012, 21:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 176
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNhatKa View Post
Up.........................
cây ram kingmax 2G - bus 800 có fix thêm được chút nào ko bro ơi , Q5 HCM có giao dịch được ko bro ơi .
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 14-10-2012, 15:31
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai can ne.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:02.