Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 27-12-2011, 20:03
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavi View Post
....................bác chủ vệ sinh nhiều quá cũng không tốt đâu...nhỡ bay em nào trên bo thì mệt lắm...hic
bay làm sao được bác
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 27-12-2011, 20:26
khinhvuphiduong's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,997
Re: Bán cái VGA

Đánh dấu, mai thấy chìm thì úp phụ hjhj :-D
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Happy New Year 2013...![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 27-12-2011, 20:37
CCXR's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 226
Re: Bán cái VGA

.............................
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 27-12-2011, 22:01
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up tiếp mau bán được hàng nào
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 27-12-2011, 22:04
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,714
Re: Bán cái VGA

up nhiều có fix mạnh không bác....hihi
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 27-12-2011, 22:26
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavi View Post
up nhiều có fix mạnh không bác....hihi
fix tý ti giao lưu cho bác nhé hehe
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 28-12-2011, 08:58
black611's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 71
Re: Bán cái VGA

đáp lễ bác này
__________________
...........................
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 28-12-2011, 09:51
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Bán cái VGA

nào thì up cho ng quen
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 28-12-2011, 10:10
khinhvuphiduong's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,997
Re: Bán cái VGA

Đáp lễ nè...
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Happy New Year 2013...![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 28-12-2011, 10:16
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up cái cho đỡ buồn..........
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:33.