Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #381  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:52
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Many nights we pray
With no proof anyone could hear
And our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we know we could
............
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:55
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buiquanghung
Sound like he've just coppied from a rap song
yes... lyric... we can improve our E/L by lyric songs... (chả bít câu này viết đúng sai... =))
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:56
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
Many nights we pray
With no proof anyone could hear
And our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we know we could
............
When we belive huh
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:58
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
Many nights we pray
With no proof anyone could hear
And our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we know we could
............
Is this lyric from a song ? Why do u copy that ?

//
edit: now i realized, when you believe =)
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:00
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
yes... lyric... we can improve my E/L by lyric songs... (chả bít câu này viết đúng sai... =))
Yes, I often listen to English songs to improve my listening skill
But copy & paste here does not solve any thing
//our ko phải my, and songs' lyric
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:03
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buiquanghung
Yes, I often listen to English songs to improve my listening skill
But copy & paste here does not solve any thing
we can search dictionary to improve a limited vocabulary i think so
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:05
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcorvn
Why do u copy that ?
because i like and i want to share with u...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:05
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter
This is just for fun, because some (or almost) word they write is not corecttly
an example
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:06
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
because i like and i want to share with u...
Share what
Why don't we use this to search
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 04-01-2009, 22:12
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
Share what
Why don't we use this to search
search what??? lyrics?? no... i said that i foot-binding with u... emotionless...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:17.