Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #371  
Old 04-01-2009, 19:38
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberry
last time I visitted this topic is two days ago.so the comment is increasing with amazing way.i think we must sticky this for many voz's mem...
do it now ??
Last time he visited this topic is two days ago.
Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 04-01-2009, 19:57
nam1911's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 517
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

this is gonna be a superthread
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 04-01-2009, 19:59
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam1911
this is gonna be a superthread
Next year
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 04-01-2009, 20:17
heroloc89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 301
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

I think this thread is very helpful for voze's mem. My english is quite bad so i hope i can learn more from vozer
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 04-01-2009, 20:47
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroloc89
I think this thread is very helpful for voze's mem. My english is quite bad so i hope i can learn more from vozer
Thank you for support
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #376  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:36
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
Next year
may be 2009 ( lịch âm )
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:39
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroloc89
I think this thread is very helpful for voze's mem. My english is quite bad so i hope i can learn more from vozer
This is just for fun, because some (or almost) word they write is not corecttly
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:42
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter
This is just for fun, because some (or almost) word they write is not corecttly
correct, not corecttly
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:43
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Now tell me, who do you think I am? Huh?
You don't even know me
Well, did you think about this?

You're probably thinking that I want those things
Cash, cars, diamond rings
Thinkin' on my side the grass is green
But you don't know where I have been
I could be a wolf in disguise
I could be an angel in your eyes
Never judge a book by it's cover
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 04-01-2009, 21:51
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
Now tell me, who do you think I am? Huh?
You don't even know me
Well, did you think about this?

You're probably thinking that I want those things
Cash, cars, diamond rings
Thinkin' on my side the grass is green
But you don't know where I have been
I could be a wolf in disguise
I could be an angel in your eyes
Never judge a book by it's cover
Sound like he has just coppied from a rap song
//edit: nhầm :">
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:37.