Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3751  
Old 28-03-2013, 08:17
Harryevans's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 572
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoboy View Post
thím đi cafe nào thế ) mấy e ở đây mới vào còn be bé, làm vái tháng thì nó căng đét ra )
cà phê lú là gì nhể ??? ai thông não hộ em phát )
__________________
[B][I]Music is My Life....[/I][/B]
[B]M50XB + Apple MacBook Pro 15" late 2011 I7[/B].
[I][COLOR="Silver"]Intel 4th Gen I5-4570. . ASUS H87 PRO FULL ATX.AMD ASUS R9-280 DIRECTCU II 3 GB DDR5 Edition.16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR3 1866 CAS 9.HDD+ SSD, Cooler Master Storm.. Monitor: AOC I2367F+ LG Ultrawide 25".. Case: NZXT PHANTOM LIMITED EDITION. [/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3752  
Old 28-03-2013, 09:03
thangcb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,791
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoboy View Post
lú nào, chợt nhớ, em quyên ? ah có thím nào biết cafe kiểu đơn giản như ở vn mà ko có vếu ko, kiếm mãi ở SJ mà chưa có
À vậy chắc bác ở nơi khác chứ ko phải OC , tại dưới này có 1 tiệm tên Cafe Lú luôn
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Review - My Bali Trip 2019[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[QUOTE]www.itsgametoblame.com/blog[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3753  
Old 28-03-2013, 10:40
motoboy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 175
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryevans View Post
cà phê lú là gì nhể ??? ai thông não hộ em phát )
quá vếu đập vào mặt là lú cmnl )
Reply With Quote
  #3754  
Old 28-03-2013, 10:42
[Adam.Levine]'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 60
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

đã về thì sao thím
__________________
[QUOTE]Xoẹt Xoẹt[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3755  
Old 28-03-2013, 11:25
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133 View Post
bro có rành Java ko? Mình đang cần tutor cho Java đây Mình học MIS chứ ko phải Comp Engineer, ít nhất tụi Engineer còn học nhiều math, mình thì bỏ math lâu rồi, nhất là trigonometry.
MIS đó cũng kiểu như business degree, tương lai làm CTO là đẹp.
Phải học chuyên sâu thêm cái gì về Systems hoặc Network nữa. Ra trường kiếm entry level job làm mà leo lên chứ cầm cái bằng MIS không mà không có kinh nghiệm khác thì kiếm job hơi bị chua.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3756  
Old 28-03-2013, 11:42
tulh52's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 72
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Các bác cho mình hỏi ké với, bên thread này anh em có vẻ đông hơn.
Quote:
các bác đã hoặc đang ở Washington Seattle cho mình hỏi một chút với. Tình hình là sang tháng 4 mình qua đấy 2 tháng để làm việc, giờ đang phân vân về vấn đề thời tiết bên đấy. Mình google thấy dự báo thời tiết tháng 4 vào khoảng (min: 1 -> max: 18 độ) không biết thực tế nó lạnh như thế nào nhỉ? Mình hỏi để chuẩn bị đồ dùng quần áo, lạnh quá mà mang không đủ mặc thì cũng gay mà mang toàn quần áo rét sang nhỡ mà nóng lên thì cũng chết. Ai biết cho mình thông tin với nhé cám ơn rất nhiều
link thread: http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3238524
__________________
[QUOTE=V.E.Z;22157980]ISA = I see accident hay tên dân gian gọi là Táo tai nạn , thần chết ...etc (Thấy bị mọi người chém thế) :haha:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3757  
Old 28-03-2013, 11:54
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Đừng đem đồ gì hết. Qua đây sắm cho hợp thời trang. Tháng tới thời tiết qua hè rồi cũng chẳng lạnh đâu.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3758  
Old 28-03-2013, 11:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
MIS đó cũng kiểu như business degree, tương lai làm CTO là đẹp.
Phải học chuyên sâu thêm cái gì về Systems hoặc Network nữa. Ra trường kiếm entry level job làm mà leo lên chứ cầm cái bằng MIS không mà không có kinh nghiệm khác thì kiếm job hơi bị chua.
MIS là Information System phải không bro? Mình tưởng MIS vốn là tập trung về network + systems chứ. MIS ở trường mình mấy lớp elective toàn là về Internet security hoặc là server application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133 View Post
bro có rành Java ko? Mình đang cần tutor cho Java đây Mình học MIS chứ ko phải Comp Engineer, ít nhất tụi Engineer còn học nhiều math, mình thì bỏ math lâu rồi, nhất là trigonometry.
Bro học Java lớp gì mà nó yêu cầu design GUI thế? Bên CS ít khi làm về GUI lắm, toàn làm trong command line là chủ yếu.
Reply With Quote
  #3759  
Old 28-03-2013, 12:03
gaubungbu's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 6
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Nghe mấy thím nc mà mở mang tầm mắt....kiếm thằng tây nào hốt đại kiếm cái thẻ xanh biến luôn khỏi chốn thiên đàng này quá. Cơ mà thím nào rướt em hông haha
Reply With Quote
  #3760  
Old 28-03-2013, 12:13
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
MIS là Information System phải không bro? Mình tưởng MIS vốn là tập trung về network + systems chứ. MIS ở trường mình mấy lớp elective toàn là về Internet security hoặc là server application.
Management Information Systems

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120221075243AAi7Mb4

Quote:
Difference between MIS, IT, ITI, CS, CIS, and CIT major?I can tell you the difference IT, MIS, CIS, and CS. Let's start off by saying three is no "better" one, they are just different.

MIS is a business major, which is encompassed of business classes, as well as technology classes. I know that at my school, the technology classes use .NET, MySQL, and other languages. CS on the other hand knows more about programming, less about business. So, it's all about what your goals are, as far as your career goals go.

As far as money goes, it can go both ways. You can have MIS majors who make $150,000 a year being a database administrator (which isn't uncommon) or a CS major being a senior programmer making $100,000 a year (again, not uncommon). Money really depends on what your skill sets are, how you present yourself, and your determination. If you can't speak with people, and can't program, then you may want to consider another major.

IT has to do with the hardware relative to computers, like servers, mainframes, and the like. Now, that isn't all IT does, they also have to ensure everything is working properly. It really doesn't have anything to do with business or programming, so try to not get them confused.

I have my Associates degree in CIS, and I can tell you that it was pretty heavy in programming and math, much like CS. I believe I had two business courses while taking it, accounting and something else. In essence, CIS is much like computer science is the sense that you program and aren't really exposed to business much.

Now, I'm an MIS major, but I used to be computer science. A lot of people have the misconception that MIS people are just the CS majors that couldn't do the work. I highly disagree, because I could program just as well as anyone else, but I didn't like it. I thought to myself, "How am I going to solve business problems if I know nothing about business? How can I move up in the company and become a manager if I know nothing about business?" If you're one who doesn't want to do business and love programming, definitely CS is the way to go. If you really don't like programming and see yourself as a project manager, business analyst, or database administrator, MIS is the way to go.

As far as which is easiest/hardest, it really varies person-to-person. I enjoy business classes more because they make more sense to me. Programming is quite redundant and I don't get much joy out of it. Like I said before, if you like math and leaning new coding languages, CS won't be that hard, but MIS may be because you're exposed to business classes. If you don't like programming or math, MIS will be much easier because it tends to shy away from programming (we still do a decent amount of it) and math; computer science will be hard because it takes time to really understand programming, and how to be "efficient."

I really hope this helps to clarify your question!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaubungbu View Post
Nghe mấy thím nc mà mở mang tầm mắt....kiếm thằng tây nào hốt đại kiếm cái thẻ xanh biến luôn khỏi chốn thiên đàng này quá. Cơ mà thím nào rướt em hông haha
Mấy trang trước có thím ra giá 40-60k.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:00.