Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #351  
Old 02-12-2007, 09:16
1 + 9 + 99 then .... 1
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,383
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

hix tình hình là tài chinh cạn kiệt. Thế vẫn 21/12 hử
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 02-12-2007, 09:20
Alpina's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 188
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcorvn
zê, gloomy Friday, có đi ko nào
nếu là đen tối thì đi
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 02-12-2007, 09:27
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

được, có gì check post 1
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 02-12-2007, 10:14
lazyman's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,101
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

sao bọn này nó máu thế nhở?
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 02-12-2007, 10:24
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

em hết máu rồi
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 02-12-2007, 11:20
1 + 9 + 99 then .... 1
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,383
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

anh cũng hết máu luôn rùi
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 02-12-2007, 11:27
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Này này mấy người
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 02-12-2007, 11:31
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcorvn
Này này mấy người
anh có đùa đâu, cạn máu rồi
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 02-12-2007, 12:03
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

cứ từ từ, còn gần 20 ngày nữa cơ mà
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 02-12-2007, 15:11
1 + 9 + 99 then .... 1
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,383
Re: HN - ai muốn đi off cuối năm ko ?

hix máu cạn luôn rồi he he nhưng đi là vẫn đi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:20.