Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #351  
Old 06-05-2013, 17:13
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 06-05-2013, 18:59
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

OP cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 07-05-2013, 20:42
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 07-05-2013, 21:33
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 08-05-2013, 14:30
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 08-05-2013, 20:08
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 09-05-2013, 17:53
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 09-05-2013, 22:08
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cuối ngày.
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 11-05-2013, 20:07
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 11-05-2013, 21:44
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:45.