Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #351  
Old 04-01-2009, 13:45
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

good, very good, I'm like the dishes



I like "Cá Rô kho tộ"
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 04-01-2009, 14:12
hitman133's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 8,950
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
good, very good, I'm like the dishes



I like "Cá Rô kho tộ"
I like thui bố, đâu ra am nghe ghê quá, trước dishes nên thêm chữ those hay these thì nghe suôi tai hơn. The ko sai nhưng nghe thô quá

Ai dịch thử câu " What the fuck is what?" xem nào lmao
__________________
Tacoma.
Tuono V4 1100.
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 04-01-2009, 14:41
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133
I like thui bố, đâu ra am nghe ghê quá, trước dishes nên thêm chữ those hay these thì nghe suôi tai hơn. The ko sai nhưng nghe thô quá

Ai dịch thử câu " What the fuck is what?" xem nào lmao
Đang nói ăn uống mà fuck fuck cái gì
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 04-01-2009, 14:59
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133
Ai dịch thử câu " What the fuck is what?" xem nào lmao
Wác wác nghe tưởng là vịt nó bắt làm mồi nhậu giờ.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 04-01-2009, 15:58
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

I am about to be banick then
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 04-01-2009, 16:05
emtraisieunhan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,065
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

I suggest you should use a Dictionary before posting anything here...
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 04-01-2009, 16:18
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtraisieunhan
I suggest you should use a Dictionary before posting anything here...
nah... it's ok, he may not post any replies anymore =))
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 04-01-2009, 16:24
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
I am about to be banick then
Even William Hung could do it, just try harder man. Don't let those shitty ass comments turn you down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hm7inadT34
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 04-01-2009, 16:36
shabondama's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,567
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
Even William Hung could do it, just try harder man. Don't let those shitty ass comments turn you down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hm7inadT34
I knew W.Hung, he was a funny guy. But I dont understand why Americans liked him. Her voice was so normal, her style was similar, too ! I found him funny because of his bunny tooth, nothing more nothing less.
It's a little sad this guy was dead because of drug.
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Close Air Support division /
TM Warthog HOTAS & Oculus Rift S proud owner.[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 04-01-2009, 16:40
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtraisieunhan
I suggest you should use a Dictionary before posting anything here...
I suggest using a dictionary.....
or
I suggest that you should use a dictionary....

/BTW,surfing this thread and correcting others' mistakes can help you improve English by yourself. Let everyone perform their English naturally, just do correct them and you won't make the same mistakes in future.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:57.