Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3501  
Old 02-01-2011, 12:44
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
marital status
http://tratu.vn/dict/en_vn/Status
marital status
tình trạng gia đình/tình trạng hôn nhân


opposite of University of Sciences is a bus stop
We have the secondary gate
Reply With Quote
  #3502  
Old 02-01-2011, 15:30
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
We have the secondary gate
oh,i see,so that IS A GATE......
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3503  
Old 02-01-2011, 15:56
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
oh,i see,so that IS A GATE......
lolz, that's it
Reply With Quote
  #3504  
Old 02-01-2011, 17:19
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyB0Y View Post
lolz, that's it
how about some coffee when you're free,pal
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3505  
Old 02-01-2011, 19:38
windows's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 486
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
how about some coffee when you're free,pal
What does pal mean ? Sounds like a television system.....
__________________
[B]I can fly ............
[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3506  
Old 02-01-2011, 20:31
_LightninG_'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 535
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows View Post
What does pal mean ? Sounds like a television system.....
it means "buddy", pal
__________________
voz f19 = ?
Reply With Quote
  #3507  
Old 02-01-2011, 21:55
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

It's raining, I feel cold.The weather is the same as the weather of the moment of last year end.
I want this year to go quickly because it has been the worst year in my life ever.I have not only gained nothing but also lost so much.
Stare in the sky, I hope the new year will bring me and you luckiness, money, love and so on.
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #3508  
Old 02-01-2011, 23:50
AuraNMT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 90
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm so boring.
Reply With Quote
  #3509  
Old 03-01-2011, 02:57
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
how about some coffee when you're free,pal
I'm quite busy this time: exam, projects . . .
Reply With Quote
  #3510  
Old 03-01-2011, 13:18
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
It's raining, I feel cold.The weather is the same as the weather of the moment of last year end.
I want this year to go quickly because it has been the worst year in my life ever.I have not only gained nothing but also lost so much.
Stare in the sky, I hope the new year will bring me and you luckiness, money, love and so on.
The same to me, 2010 is really bad for me, damn it. I was unlucky in study, work, and health. But experienced the difficult circumstances also give us some useful things, we become stronger and growth up. In 2011, I hope to accomplish studying English(i wanna get at least 6.5 IELTS score ), graduating from my university and move on new phase in my life.

PS: I wonder if anyvozers would check mistakes in my post, thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:58.