Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3461  
Old 30-12-2010, 20:55
quocthai105's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,594
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
I'm studying English at VUS.

//Nói câu này sang Tiếng Anh như thế nào nhỉ: "Tôi đang học luyện thi TOEIC ở VUS".
I'm preparing for TOEIC (test) at VUS
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]hochieusieutoc.com liên hệ hotline: 093.181.9885
Nhà trung tâm q1, gần từ dũ cho thuê giá thơm: 0983036010
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3462  
Old 30-12-2010, 20:55
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 497
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
I'm studying English at VUS.

//Nói câu này sang Tiếng Anh như thế nào nhỉ: "Tôi đang học luyện thi TOEIC ở VUS".
I am training for the TOIEC test at VUS.
Reply With Quote
  #3463  
Old 30-12-2010, 21:12
T4Eyes's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Thanks.
I'm boring. My GF, she left me. I wanna cry but I can't.
It's over.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY - TÌNH YÊU SẼ ĐẾN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3464  
Old 30-12-2010, 21:24
T4Eyes's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Now, I can't believe anybody.
Somebody said: "LAO DONG HANG SAY - TINH YEU SE DEN". LOL. I like it.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY - TÌNH YÊU SẼ ĐẾN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3465  
Old 30-12-2010, 21:25
quocthai105's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,594
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
Thanks.
I'm boring. My GF, she lefts to me. I wanna cry but I can't.
It's over.
she left me.
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]hochieusieutoc.com liên hệ hotline: 093.181.9885
Nhà trung tâm q1, gần từ dũ cho thuê giá thơm: 0983036010
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3466  
Old 30-12-2010, 21:29
T4Eyes's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by quocthai105 View Post
she left me.
Thanks. I fixed it.
What will you do tomorrow? Stay at home with your family or go out?
Tomorrow, I'll go to Can Gio beach with my family.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY - TÌNH YÊU SẼ ĐẾN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3467  
Old 30-12-2010, 21:57
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 160
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
Now, I can't believe anybody.
Somebody said: "LAO DONG HANG SAY - TINH YEU SE DEN". LOL. I like it.
work as hard as you can, and love will come to you - in my opinion
Reply With Quote
  #3468  
Old 30-12-2010, 22:03
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 160
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
Thanks. I fixed it.
What will you do tomorrow? Stay at home with your family or go out?
Tomorrow, I'll go to Can Gio beach with my family.
i think you should use the grammar form:am going to Can Gio beach instead of will go to... because you maybe planned to do that thing in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #3469  
Old 30-12-2010, 22:07
quocthai105's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,594
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Eyes View Post
Thanks. I fixed it.
What will you do tomorrow? Stay at home with your family or go out?
Tomorrow, I'll go to Can Gio beach with my family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emchila_clonethoi View Post
i think you should use the grammar form:am going to Can Gio beach instead of will go to... because you maybe planed to do that thing in the past.
It'd better be "am going to" -don't know why
Me, going to get myself an ex-Xbox for Tet
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]hochieusieutoc.com liên hệ hotline: 093.181.9885
Nhà trung tâm q1, gần từ dũ cho thuê giá thơm: 0983036010
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3470  
Old 30-12-2010, 22:11
T4Eyes's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Someday, my Princess will come.
27/01/2010, I'll travel to Cambodia with my family.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY - TÌNH YÊU SẼ ĐẾN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:33.