Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3421  
Old 23-12-2010, 15:13
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
If I can sleep, I will never ask
The point is I'm not supposed to sleep, so I must find the other way
Torture yourself or, for the win, your relatives, the closer the better. Go find some effective ways to do that and the worse it sucks, the easier you'll get rid of the unwanted sleepy time.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3422  
Old 23-12-2010, 15:31
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
what do you mean,game matter,i don't know what you're talking about
I want to sleep, but I can't, that's all
Sorry, my English gone bad these day
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Torture yourself or, for the win, your relatives, the closer the better. Go find some effective ways to do that and the worse it sucks, the easier you'll get rid of the unwanted sleepy time.
Torture myself? Something like biting myself or put a burning cigarette on my hand? OMFG
Reply With Quote
  #3423  
Old 23-12-2010, 15:34
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Torture myself? Something like biting myself or put a burning cigarette on my hand? OMFG
No matter what it might be, either physical or mental torture, both could do.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3424  
Old 23-12-2010, 16:10
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

haha you're same as me. My eyes are hardly open now... 1 more hour to go and another hour to reach home. Hope I won't sleep on the way.

The easiest way to get rid of your sleepiness is to have a walk, wash your face & eat chili =))
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3425  
Old 23-12-2010, 16:16
Happy Feet's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 9
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

This thread is really suck
Reply With Quote
  #3426  
Old 23-12-2010, 16:20
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Feet View Post
This thread is really suck
Yeah, it sucks, it really does.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3427  
Old 23-12-2010, 20:10
Zor.Luke's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 32
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Can anyone here translate an document for me??? (my English is bad, I know, so don't blame me for that plz! Thanks! )
__________________
[B][I]Mình là clone :D[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3428  
Old 23-12-2010, 20:11
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor.Luke View Post
Can anyone here translate an document for me??? (my English is bad, I know, so don't blame me for that plz! Thanks! )
show me the one
Reply With Quote
  #3429  
Old 23-12-2010, 20:21
Zor.Luke's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 32
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
show me the one
Yeah! Thanks for your help!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc (5) BJTs and FETs.doc‎ (31.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: doc Fabrication techniques of a P-N junction.doc‎ (151.5 KB, 1 views)
__________________
[B][I]Mình là clone :D[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3430  
Old 23-12-2010, 20:34
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor.Luke View Post
Yeah! Thanks for your help!!
oh no,i give up
i'm a little busy now
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:22.