![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#311
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
It's about time to kill this thread
|
|
#312
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#313
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Getting ridiculous with time, start a new one
|
|
#314
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I] |
| foggyflute |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by foggyflute |
|
#315
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
sax sax, what's it ?
|
|
#316
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Typo mistake...
|
|
#317
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Anything new?
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] |
| Global Hell |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Global Hell |
|
#318
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
http://english.vietnamnet.vn/politics/2007/07/722291/
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#319
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Hell yeah !
Today is "trung thu"... Happy "trung thu" everyboy !!! This thread was started on 24-11-2006. So I'm sure that no one have discussed about "trung thu" before. By the way, I would like to aks you the mean of "tết trung thu" in English. I think: -"tết" mean new year -"trung thu" mean mid-fall... But as China mean, this is not mid-fall, this is a moon holiday or a holiday for children (I still confused about that) So... maybe "tết trung thu" mean Moon New Year or Children New Year.
|
|
#320
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Is it Moon Holiday?
|
![]() |
|
|