Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #311  
Old 13-04-2013, 10:09
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 13-04-2013, 10:19
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 14-04-2013, 13:00
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 14-04-2013, 16:58
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 14-04-2013, 17:04
LongNhatKa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 471
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up...............
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Tổng hợp Mua bán trao đổi Linh kiện máy tính[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4057845 [/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Yahoo : docnhanung@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487549031524236/[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Hiếu 0906.360.268 - 0903.325.468 onl 24/24[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 15-04-2013, 21:04
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 15-04-2013, 21:09
dreamme2389's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 146
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

up
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]VGA Net Game Có SLL[/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="blue"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=73018439#post73018439[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 15-04-2013, 22:15
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 16-04-2013, 18:06
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 16-04-2013, 18:35
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:11.