Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31951  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

ngã đẹp vãi
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #31952  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
bi_ban_vi_thym_lylys's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,994
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Dkm Phuang
Reply With Quote
  #31953  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
Yue's Avatar
Yue Yue is offline
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 2,548
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Vào bet365 thấy missed pen. Kbiet ai đá v.
Reply With Quote
  #31954  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
jjlinz1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 7,059
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm, phượng thuế
Reply With Quote
  #31955  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 906
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Gì vậy Phượnggggg
Reply With Quote
  #31956  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 676
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

CP missi VN
Reply With Quote
  #31957  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
Cityzen's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2015
Posts: 6,013
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

mặt lồn phượng đá pen địt mẹ mày à
Reply With Quote
  #31958  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
dragonsword's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 9,755
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Sút pen như lol Messi

Gửi từ Samsung SC-05D bằng vozFApp
__________________
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]
[I]Đả khởi hoàng oanh nhi
Mạc giao chi thượng đề.
Đề thì kinh thiếp mộng
Bất đắc đáo Liêu Tê[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #31959  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
Spiderman (Peter Parker)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 4,999
Vcl Mẹc siii
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]SOME PEOPLE MOVE ON,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]BUT NOT US, NOT US ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #31960  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
hotboyhot's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 521
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Anh Quyết sút pen làm quả double nào
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:21.