Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31941  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:44
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2018
Posts: 4,512
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giao Chu Nham Nga Hanh View Post
Tx TQ -- Timo sắp lên 10 trái rồi

Gửi từ Xiaomi Redmi 5 bằng vozFApp
https://www.facebook.com/22286144073...?q=u23%20china

Link cho ai thích xem trung quốc
__________________
[COLOR="White"]永恆的一个中國[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #31942  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:44
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 1,511
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Có link xem online ko các bạn. Bên xoilac rớt mẹ rồi
Reply With Quote
  #31943  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:44
hotboyhot's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 521
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Aura Voz kinh vãi cứt
Reply With Quote
  #31944  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:45
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 306
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NljhCN_MNc

2 0 rồi 1540373
Reply With Quote
  #31945  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:45
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 5,175
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

2-0 rồi , Quyết rừng nó ghi bàn
Reply With Quote
  #31946  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:45
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankensteins View Post
đm xoilac xịt rồi , anh em cho link chữa cháy với
http://xoac.tv/lives/5b70dfd562552b631e3064b0?link=1
pen cmnr
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #31947  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:45
GiaoSuToanHoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 652
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

QUyết ghi bàn 2-0 cmnr
Reply With Quote
  #31948  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:45
nhanbigx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 325
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

pennnnnnnnnnnnnn
__________________
Đường thì dài....mạng người thì ngắn
Reply With Quote
  #31949  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
buonnguqua's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 3,591
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Pen, Công Phượng lại bỏ lỡ Pen
Reply With Quote
  #31950  
Old 14-08-2018, 16:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 5,175
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Pen rồi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:21.