Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301  
Old 31-07-2007, 14:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 678
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com



OK, OK, I got it

__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Anti [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 31-07-2007, 14:38
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocast
I design to study IT, but between Java, C#, Visualbasic, I don't known which one is best
About this matter, you are highly recommended that you make a seperate thread outside of this one, and alarm your confusion. Of course, everything you say should be in Vietnamese language, and please... don't ask me why not in English
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 31-07-2007, 16:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 678
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I just said out my matter, to collect advices ...
However, I have a long time before start IT course to research about that and I think I'll find out my major by books, it's not personal.
Anyway, thank you for your advice

Quote:
Of course, everything you say should be in Vietnamese language, and please... don't ask me why not in English
I think the reason is my English skill still terrible.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Anti [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 31-07-2007, 16:21
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocast
I just said out my matter, to collect advices ...
However, I have a long time before start IT course to research about that and I think I'll find out my major by books, it's not personal.
Anyway, thank you for your advice

I think the reason is my English skill still terrible.
My oh my... please don't get me wrong
I told you to do that not becuz of your English skill. It's just becuz most of the vOz members here they like to communicate in Vietnamese language
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 31-07-2007, 18:26
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu
You have gone too far man... Come back before too late...
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 31-07-2007, 18:31
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocast
I just said out my matter, to collect advices ...
However, I have a long time before start IT course to research about that and I think I'll find out my major by books, it's not personal.
Anyway, thank you for your advice



I think the reason is my English skill still terrible.
You have the confidence to communicate in English... That's good, keep it's up! But you better know when it is appropriate...
There are many many sites in English, for English native-speakers and international to communicate with one another out there in the Internet. They can help you more in learning English...
I don't mean people here are not good in English... But they do have their proud of their mother tongue! Oh GREAT FATHERLAND WE HAVE!
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 31-07-2007, 18:52
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Until there's such rule that forbid people from using English in vozForums, feel free to do so.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 31-07-2007, 20:27
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

look at the topic title and keep asking about English :/
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 31-07-2007, 21:01
hoangkoha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 1,279
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I don't now that you say
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 01-08-2007, 08:13
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Until there's such rule that forbid people from using English in vozForums, feel free to do so.
Such rule... there should be or should not?

@whocast: The thing is that your English communication is free here... yet not everybody here is poised to share their experience in IT studies through English talks.

I am afraid that your thread in English soon will be "solitary" though you may grasp some good answers from several members.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:40.