Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #291  
Old 29-07-2007, 22:16
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemeoa7
nobody help me!
Ur friend is a boy or a girl ? and wat u want 2 write ?
For girl : "dude, nice ass ..."
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 29-07-2007, 22:22
Angelika's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 167
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FengFeng
"Bullshit" is something quite offensive, sometime it's not appropriate to use this word... So I recommend "nonsense" for most of the case...
Not quite, it's fairly common, just a tad less than the f-word and most of the time not considered very offensive
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 30-07-2007, 09:48
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FengFeng
Don't translate everything into VNese... It's not good for your English proficiency... It will hold you back.
Geez... like this in this post?

http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...;postcount=122
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 30-07-2007, 10:34
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19980505/?GT1=10150

Interesting read. Internet, serious business!
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 31-07-2007, 13:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 678
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Where are you studying ESL?
At Saigontech, I just started this summer

Quote:
nobody help me! :too sad:
I think your homework is easy, easier than mine.
My teacher assigned us to write a CV. But I don't know what the hell is a CV. I have to write for my own and I got C. And sh!t, my classmate just copy one from the internet and fix information about her. She got A. Damn...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Anti [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 31-07-2007, 13:13
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocast
My teacher assigned us to write a CV. But I don't know what the hell is a CV. I have to write for my own and I got C. And sh!t, my classmate just copy one from the internet and fix information about her. She got A. Damn...
Small thing... yet it's 3D
Ahh thus... now you must have known what the hell a CV is?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 31-07-2007, 13:17
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

My friend did ESL in Canada, i thought ESL is only available for people who migrate to NA or any English speaking country, but never mind that.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 31-07-2007, 14:02
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 678
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Saigontech have same way with RMIT, but Saigontech is much cheaper. All people in school must speak E, include staff, guard, cleaner...
I design to study IT, but between Java, C#, Visualbasic, I don't known which one is best


One more thing: what the hell is 3D ? I've seen many people in voz used it... But I don't known its mean... They said I just search in this forum. But when I search :
Quote:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : 3d
Could u explain 3D for me.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Anti [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 31-07-2007, 14:10
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 1,524
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

3D, I don't know how to translate it into English ( I've just known it in VietNamese )
3D that when someone talks something ridiculous, you say 3D (éo đỡ được)
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 31-07-2007, 14:19
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocast
One more thing: what the hell is 3D ? I've seen many people in voz used it... But I don't known its mean... They said I just search in this forum. But when I search :

Could u explain 3D for me.
Just you hit the quote button for this post: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...;postcount=299
..then its meaning in Vietnamese should expose
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:20.