Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #291  
Old 07-06-2013, 11:07
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 07-06-2013, 14:43
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 08-06-2013, 07:42
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 09-06-2013, 10:39
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 09-06-2013, 15:08
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 10-06-2013, 13:42
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

OP
_________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 10-06-2013, 18:19
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up cho đủ bộ.
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 11-06-2013, 12:03
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

Up
______________________________________________
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 11-06-2013, 23:28
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

UP

_____________________________________________________________
Bán ve chai 1 con laptop (Fujitsu LifeBook S711) cũ nồi đồng cối đá.
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 11-06-2013, 23:56
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables (Update)

UP

______________________________________________________
Bán ve chai 1 con laptop (Fujitsu LifeBook S711) cũ nồi đồng cối đá.
LCD + ram + hdd + cables (Update)
lcd + ram + hdd + cables
Ít linh kiện vi tính cần bán
Đồ vi tính update liên tục (hình thật)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:49.