Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 19-02-2020, 23:20
cartoons's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 1,812
Re: Share your feeling !

I've been off school for a corona pandemic
Tyfically i am an introvert and do you know what the best thing i do on the period is ?
It's watching movies and learning english form those. I chose up the flash 5 seasons back for rewatching. It's the great movie with many easy-catched in life words
You must try, it fun and make you not sick of reciting
__________________
[CENTER][B]▎▍▌▋▊▉█▇█▇▆▅▄▃▂[SIZE="3"]»»┌∩┐™(◣▓▒•[COLOR="Green"]๖ۣۜV[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="Red"]O[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="Magenta"]Z[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="Orange"]F[/COLOR]♠[COLOR="Blue"]O[/COLOR]•[COLOR="Olive"]R[/COLOR]♥[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]U[/COLOR]♦[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]M[/COLOR]♣[COLOR="SandyBrown"]S[/COLOR]•▒▓◢)™┌∩┐««[/SIZE][/B]▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▍▎[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 25-02-2020, 06:16
xi jinping's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 861
Re: Share your feeling !

feeling, hmm. This stupid 999 posts
__________________
[QUOTE=Bill.Gate;103988034]hồi xưa tao đánh thày nát đít, đánh cô lòi rom, nhờ thế mà chúng nó nên người. Hs bây giờ nhu nhược quá để chúng nó vừa hư vừa bật[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 26-02-2020, 13:35
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2015
Posts: 16
Re: Share your feeling !

Anyway this is the way I earn post count )
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 27-02-2020, 20:10
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2015
Posts: 20
Re: Share your feeling !

I'm here boarding the post count train
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-04-2020, 02:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2013
Posts: 128
Re: Share your feeling !

I hate this covid-19 shit bro, mess up my schedule and shit hoping some smart ass doctor can find out the cure for this soon
__________________
[QUOTE=SipDo?Reborn.Ver1;156463457]thằng cu e t đỏ mặt nhức đầu đây :canny:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=zput147;156463501]Đưa mình trị cho:beauty:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 08:48.