Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 22-09-2018, 18:09
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 16
Re: Bầu Hiển: 'Nếu Manchester City mời Quang Hải sang thi đấu thì chúng tôi rất ủng hộ'

lại mơ hão, quang hải sang phát tờ rơi còn khó nói gì đá đấm
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 28-09-2018, 21:05
United Till I Die's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 1,419
Re: Bầu Hiển: 'Nếu Manchester City mời Quang Hải sang thi đấu thì chúng tôi rất ủng hộ'

QH - Coutinho VN
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"][B][I]"One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember"[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:08.