Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 24-11-2006, 15:44
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy
@chiphu:"I guess and I'm sure that"<--What do you mean?.Is a person confused and sure with one problem in the same time? (j/k)
He he.. oh man, i guess = i'm sure! It's a double of sures, babe

OK, don't make me wrong yet in a street in the US, when you ask a passenger where a public restroom (WC) is, he/she'll say I guess... and when you got the spot, you're exactly there.. ho ho!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 24-11-2006, 15:48
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Hmm interesting thread ... keep going guys ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 24-11-2006, 15:51
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 119
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

He..he.. I was wrong ..i have to check my vocabulary .Thanks for your correction.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 24-11-2006, 15:56
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy
He..he.. I was wrong ..i have to check my vocabulary .Thanks for your correction.
Nevermind, folk! We wanna improve our English ability/skill every second (not day) and we're sure we can make it good!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 24-11-2006, 17:16
haroavatar's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 6,179
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

My english is very bad
and I edited my signature for ... ( phù hợp là gì ấy nhể ??? soory because i use vietnamese languages in this thread , but i can find any word for my opinion )
I think this thread is great, keep it going ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 24-11-2006, 17:52
LPT LPT is offline
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 61
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroavatar
My english is very bad
and I edited my signature for ... ( phù hợp là gì ấy nhể ??? soory because i use vietnamese languages in this thread , but i can find any word for my opinion )
I think this thread is great, keep it going ^_^
May be comfortable,my E is bad,too,so it may be mistake...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 24-11-2006, 18:19
kdragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 508
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

if u r not sure,try to look for dictionary for more details,that's one of the best way to improve ur E. (just my 2 cent )

-Anybody knows about Slang,i wanna study it but my lecture tell me that's not suitable for my essays
-this thread is great,keep it in top caused by spamming
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 24-11-2006, 19:22
blurrystart's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,934
Re: Attention, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu
...that means any foreign languages (like Vietnamese, French, Chinese, etc.) are NOT allowed to present here!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 24-11-2006, 19:45
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroavatar
phù hợp là gì ấy nhể ???
it maybe "suitable"
hehehe, just look up it in the dictionary
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 24-11-2006, 22:09
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

And after "boardroom" & "meeting room".We leave this thread idle ?
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:59.