Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 13-07-2014, 09:50
Member
Join Date: 07-2014
Posts: 32
Re: bán màn led samsung 18.5 còn bh 2015

để cho a 1tr4 nhé,Đoàn ơi
__________________
ĂN Ở CÓ ĐỨC CÓ PHÚC CÓ PHẦN
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 13-07-2014, 09:54
royalstar_pc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 67
Re: bán màn led samsung 18.5 còn bh 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabeo1 View Post
để cho a 1tr4 nhé,Đoàn ơi
cần alo em nhé,bán để theo Đức
__________________
[SIZE="2"]Add : Gần Park City Lê Trọng Tấn - Hà Đông
Tel online (24/7) : 0965.643.389
Giao dịch từ 8h - 17h30 tại Hà Đông[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 13-07-2014, 11:57
o0oRoots's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 265
Re: bán màn led samsung 18.5 còn bh 2015

Đáp lễ..............
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 13-07-2014, 12:07
kiennt69's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 107
Re: bán màn led samsung 18.5 còn bh 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalstar_pc View Post
cần alo em nhé,bán để theo Đức
Thôi 1tr3 để tôi đê )
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]DELL U2414h // Intel Core I3 3225 // Giga H77 DS3H // Gskill 8GB // Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB Sata 3 // Samsung 750 120gb // SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz Edition OC 1GB GDDR5 VAPOR-X // CM Elite 460w // Realforce 87EK45G // Razer DA Chroma // Edifier M3300SF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE="2"][I][B][COLOR="Red"]
Hotline: 09 ba bốn năm sáu 6996[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:34.