Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 10-07-2013, 14:37
cmg's Avatar
cmg cmg is offline
Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 30
Re: thanh lý bộ máy tính 700n !

lên tiếp cho người ít tiền !
__________________
[B][I]Wifi, Modem, Switch nhiều loại :[/I][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=94184889
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-07-2013, 15:14
cmg's Avatar
cmg cmg is offline
Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 30
Re: thanh lý bộ máy tính 700n !

máy chạy vẫn ổn định nhé !
__________________
[B][I]Wifi, Modem, Switch nhiều loại :[/I][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=94184889
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:42.