Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 10-07-2013, 10:51
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 23-07-2013, 13:29
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 25-07-2013, 08:06
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 25-07-2013, 17:57
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 26-07-2013, 07:54
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 28-07-2013, 17:20
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 30-07-2013, 17:19
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 31-07-2013, 15:08
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 31-07-2013, 19:04
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-08-2013, 14:51
tienthanhtq's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 89
Re: Bán card WIFI TP-LINK cắm máy bàn + laptop+ ổ DVDRW laptop

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]TRUNG TÂM MÁY TÍNH HT[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kiều Mai- Phú Diễn-Từ Liêm-HN(Số 9 Ngõ 109 Cầu Diễn)[/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Yh: HTcomputer_tq2011 * Mobi: 0978118650 * 0936784384[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Cho thuê xe 5 chỗ có lái giá chỉ 5.000đ/1km/2chiều: http://muare.vn/threads/105/2691478
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:41.