Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 0
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

đáp lễ
__________________
[B][CENTER]i7 3770, SSD Intel, Hdd 3TB, Main Giga z77x... new 100% giá cực tốt[/CENTER][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=58233505#post58233505[/QUOTE]

[I][CENTER][B]Contact: 0966.88.33.88[/B][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-05-2013, 12:39
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

upppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-05-2013, 12:59
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-05-2013, 13:02
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 18
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-05-2013, 14:05
khoa91's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 2,344
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

con vga chơi bời quá. up.
__________________
ex: hp 8730 t9600 - ram8gb - hdd250 7200 rpm - quadro fx2700 - full hd (16:10) - logitech wave k350 - logitech m950 - razer goliathus alpha 2009
wife: i5 3470 - corsair vengeance 8gb - msi b75a g43 - wd blue 500Gb - hexa 500w - sapphire 7950 flex - case cougar volant - dell e2311 - razer naga epic - corsair vengeance k90 - razer goliathus extended 2011
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-05-2013, 15:53
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 18
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-05-2013, 15:54
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

Uppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-05-2013, 15:55
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa91 View Post
con vga chơi bời quá. up.
Cám ơn anh....
Upppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-05-2013, 17:23
congtubui1's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 6
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

bán case 600t đó nhiêu bạn ??
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-05-2013, 17:56
tuannhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 853
Re: [Đà Nẵng] Bán/đổi Corsair 600T trắng ver 2, bán Corsair 200R, EVGA GTX690.

Quote:
Originally Posted by congtubui1 View Post
bán case 600t đó nhiêu bạn ??
Có giá đó bác
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]Desktop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]3960X | X79 Rampage IV | Corsair Dominator Platinum | 980Ti Strix SLi[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Laptop[/SIZE][/B]: [I]AW A51M | MBP MR9Q2 & MR942[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Gear[/SIZE][/B]: [I]G603 | Minila Air | Beats Studio[/I]
[B][SIZE="1"]Camera[/SIZE][/B]: [I]Sony a7M2 | Sel 85 | Sel 28 | CZ 55 | Voigt 15[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:42.