Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 05-04-2013, 23:44
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow12 View Post
Up hộ ông anh :v
Cảm ơn ông em
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-04-2013, 10:44
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

Lên là lên là lênnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-04-2013, 17:32
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

Up cái rồi biến
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-04-2013, 12:56
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

Ế ẩm nhỉ
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-04-2013, 11:45
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

Lên nàoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-04-2013, 17:51
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-04-2013, 17:14
thaisbaor's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 3,790
Re: Bán gấp " Ducky DK1008 Mechanical Keyboard (Red Cherry MX)"

Upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Indigo]Có[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Purple]1 n[/COLOR]gư[COLOR=Plum]ời[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]như[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]thế[COLOR=Wheat]...[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=Silver] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]333B77FA[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:21.