Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 29-08-2012, 12:58
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 29-08-2012, 14:06
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 29-08-2012, 14:29
Khangdanang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 4,653
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Đà Nẵng Hội. Tất cả mọi thứ hình như ở đây.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[CODE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1440217[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 29-08-2012, 15:34
dienvoz's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 1,912
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

mau đi mình ké
__________________
­   
­   
­   
­   
­    
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 29-08-2012, 18:37
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppp nhanh để cho lão ké :d
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 30-08-2012, 09:55
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-09-2012, 07:01
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-09-2012, 10:54
astrakhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 363
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

mua về tập tạ đc
__________________
[QUOTE]Rồi em chơi đàn, ngồi ôm anh già...[/QUOTE]
[CODE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGidxnKr8Mk[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-09-2012, 13:09
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 68
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppp hàng khủng mà khó đi quá
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-09-2012, 22:31
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 68
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:27.