Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 02-01-2012, 22:26
danchoitb's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 66
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

up hộ
đổi cpu pm tớ nhá
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2636752
__________________
[B][COLOR="Lime"]Nguyễn Trung Kiên -[COLOR="Red"] Hotline [/COLOR]01666 [SIZE="3"]577 [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]277 [/SIZE]
[COLOR="Red"]SMS em không trả lời đâu nhé!!![/COLOR]
Đ/C: 12-D8 Khu giãn dân Yên phúc, Văn quán, Hà đông, Hà nội [I](gần chợ Phúc La, Viện 103...)[/I][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 861
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

........................................
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:29
ngochaih2t's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 2,830
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

Upppppppppppppppp
__________________
PC Gaming- Workstation - Đồ Họa *** Mua bán và trao đổi
340 Thái Hà-0902045599
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:40
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

để a hỏi xem là thằng ku em có lấy ko nhé
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-01-2012, 10:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 861
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngochaih2t View Post
Upppppppppppppppp
Thanks ông bạn...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepgaa2 View Post
để a hỏi xem là thằng ku em có lấy ko nhé
Ok anh, có gì alo em sớm nhé...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-01-2012, 22:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 445
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

Lên nào http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2641228
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:39
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 145
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

xé lẻ main ko đồng chí?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-01-2012, 00:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 205
Re: 1 tết dương lịch thua 3 cây mất 350k...cho bay combo AMD...

đánh dấu ....
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:07.