Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 09-09-2011, 06:50
tuoi_meo_ah's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 92
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

hay đấy chủ thớt
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-09-2011, 06:50
banglovetinhyeu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 151
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa


các bác coi tập có con muỗi chưa
cái phần moonlight waltz nữa
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-09-2011, 06:55
gaufive1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 2,338
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

sáng xem cái này ngồi cười đau cả bụng
thks chủ thớt nhiều quá kaka
__________________
Tìm case corsair ATX, mATX.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 867
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

Vãi cả hàng.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 1,182
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

__________________
[CENTER] [I]Em bán rẻ đam mê mua bình yên tạm bợ
Bình yên qua rồi thảng thốt nhớ đam mê…[/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:34
candy_chip's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 568
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

Quote:
Originally Posted by giotmuaso8 ver4 View Post
http://youtu.be/FZ4O8v_mQ_A

coi cái này thốn thiệt
! @ss !
__________________
[B]Lap [/B]: Toshiba Satellite L850-1010X (PSKAEL-00R001) Core i3-2370M/2x2GB-1600/500GB/HD 7670M/15.6
[B]PC [/B]cùi : Foxconn G31, E5300, 2x2G/800 Dynet, SS 160G, SS DVD-RW, BenQ G922HDAL 18.5' !
[B]Phone [/B]cùi : SE K810i - CPU ARM9 195MHz - 64MB - 3.15 MP, AF, Xenon - 2" - 3G
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:34
lemjn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 305
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC0zK...eature=related
__________________
Lenovo W510 - Intel i7-820QM 1.73 GHz 4 Core 8 threads 8GB Ram DDR3 Quadro Fx880m
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:37
Boy_Dance_2007's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 21
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

Cái này coi buồn cười quá
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:38
thannong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 1,639
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

series này hay thiệt đó
vừa xem hết
__________________
[I][B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Sienna"]Intel® Core™ [/COLOR] i5-9400F Processor @2.90GHz| [COLOR="Sienna"]Corsair Series [/COLOR]VS 450w 80 Plus white| [COLOR="Sienna"]GALAX GeForce®[/COLOR] GTX 1060 oc 6gb | [COLOR="Sienna"]G.SKILL[/COLOR] 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | [COLOR="Sienna"]SSD Samsung[/COLOR] 860 Evo 250GB | 1TB HDD |[COLOR="Sienna"]Samsung [/COLOR] 27" Space Monitor Sr750" |[/SIZE][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-09-2011, 07:41
Lee Ken's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 50
Re: [Hài] phim hoạt hình siêu bựa

__________________
[COLOR="White"][CENTER][SIZE="1"]Clone của This Love[/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:38.