Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 04-09-2011, 19:11
zelda's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 5,285
Re: Vì sao game tự động out khi đến đoạn cut scene

Do ăn ở
__________________
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][b][i][size="3"][color=#FF40B9]T[/color][color=#FF5BA1]W[/color][color=#FF768A]I[/color][color=#FF9173]C[/color][color=#FFAC5C]E[/color][/size][/i][/b][/CENTER][/SIZE][I][B][CENTER]Only look at Chaeyoung[/CENTER][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-09-2011, 19:18
ExtremeUser's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 29
Re: Vì sao game tự động out khi đến đoạn cut scene

cài game bản full de, hay cài code
__________________
N/A
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 31-10-2011, 12:05
kopuuuuu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 156
Re: Vì sao game tự động out khi đến đoạn cut scene

VOte thay màn hình
__________________
[I][COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="1"]E2160@3.4ghz |2g adata|His 6750|FSP 450 SAGA | HDD SS 160g[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 31-10-2011, 12:07
chiensybiendaobaovetoquoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 163
Re: Vì sao game tự động out khi đến đoạn cut scene

bệnh lạ vãi
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 31-10-2011, 13:34
Linkin_Park's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,171
Re: Vì sao game tự động out khi đến đoạn cut scene

hình như bạn download bản game đã được nén và cắt bớt các phim cắt cảnh đi cho nhẹ bớt.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:21.