Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 31-03-2011, 08:31
lenguyenvinh122's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 3,054
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

Ngày mới lên nào
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]PC:E3-1230v2//4GB vengeance// P8B75V//HIS6850//Seasonic 620//Dell U2414H//SSD 240 GB Intel 335//INWIN G7.
Gear:Microsoft economic 4000//Keyboard Mitsumi//Dell 8135//razer DA//Kinzu//Mantis Control// Exacmat//QCK+// HD555/PL-30/ATH-M50/SONY-7506
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]ĐT : 0934846599. Đà Nẵng [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]YH : lenguyenvinh122[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 31-03-2011, 11:32
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 19
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

Up cho nào
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 31-03-2011, 12:15
Blackwolf v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 277
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

up................
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]HP Elitebook 8560W/Intel Core i7 2760QM/8GB/Plextor M5S 256GB/15.6" Full HD/nVIDIA Quadro 1000M 2GB/Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN/Webcam/Bluetooth/Finger/HP hs2340 HSPA+[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 31-03-2011, 15:36
SuperKungFu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 691
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

up .
__________________
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Dặm đường xa...[COLOR=Red]dặm đường xa..
[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 31-03-2011, 15:44
pard23's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 982
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

chán!!!! up nào!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 31-03-2011, 17:18
lenguyenvinh122's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 3,054
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

cuối ngày up cho nó lên
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]PC:E3-1230v2//4GB vengeance// P8B75V//HIS6850//Seasonic 620//Dell U2414H//SSD 240 GB Intel 335//INWIN G7.
Gear:Microsoft economic 4000//Keyboard Mitsumi//Dell 8135//razer DA//Kinzu//Mantis Control// Exacmat//QCK+// HD555/PL-30/ATH-M50/SONY-7506
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]ĐT : 0934846599. Đà Nẵng [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]YH : lenguyenvinh122[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-04-2011, 06:57
lenguyenvinh122's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 3,054
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

Up cho ngày mới
__________________
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]PC:E3-1230v2//4GB vengeance// P8B75V//HIS6850//Seasonic 620//Dell U2414H//SSD 240 GB Intel 335//INWIN G7.
Gear:Microsoft economic 4000//Keyboard Mitsumi//Dell 8135//razer DA//Kinzu//Mantis Control// Exacmat//QCK+// HD555/PL-30/ATH-M50/SONY-7506
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]ĐT : 0934846599. Đà Nẵng [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]YH : lenguyenvinh122[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-04-2011, 10:39
SuperKungFu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 691
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

up cho Đà Nẵng
__________________
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Dặm đường xa...[COLOR=Red]dặm đường xa..
[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=Red]
[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-04-2011, 11:17
Khangdanang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 4,653
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

up cho anh vĩnh ..................
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Đà Nẵng Hội. Tất cả mọi thứ hình như ở đây.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[CODE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=1440217[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-04-2011, 11:38
nvonimod's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 449
Re: Đà Nẵng – Linh kiện máy tính giá cực tốt

ài, ko có con ram 1066 nào nhỉ, up
__________________
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NguyenDucThang_DN_VN@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]0979 94 91 91[/COLOR]
============================
Vì cuộc sống là không chờ đợi !
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:04.