Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 28-10-2010, 22:08
Garnet's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 6,756
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

up up up up up up
__________________
[QUOTE=co0ll0ve;65715726]
"Chú(Bác) có đứa con gái năm nay .... :chaymau:"[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=mountain90;65715801]...Trông nữ tính như cháu...[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=cloneteneogi1;65716009]......chị em bảo ban nhau........ :">[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=chat_noir;65716105].... mới đẻ thằng cu kháu lắm, giống y cháu...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 29-10-2010, 08:39
illusionX1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

Bro nào quan tâm thì cứ call sdt nhà....sẽ có gía fix
__________________
Yh: muabuon_0nline@yahoo.com
SĐT: 0917104554 : 0979251936
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 29-10-2010, 08:53
torrent's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 2,178
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

^ bro fix đi rồi sẽ có người call
__________________
[CENTER]█████████████████████████▓ 99%[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 29-10-2010, 18:26
illusionX1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

He` he`..hem fix...ai co' hun*g' thi` call thoi
__________________
Yh: muabuon_0nline@yahoo.com
SĐT: 0917104554 : 0979251936
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 29-10-2010, 20:15
duyminh1987's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 2,717
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

vậy thì up hộ
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 31-10-2010, 08:55
illusionX1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

=)) lên nào..............................thanks ae nhá
__________________
Yh: muabuon_0nline@yahoo.com
SĐT: 0917104554 : 0979251936
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 31-10-2010, 12:36
illusionX1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 60
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

...........................................................................
__________________
Yh: muabuon_0nline@yahoo.com
SĐT: 0917104554 : 0979251936
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 31-10-2010, 15:38
DungLTD's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 475
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

vote "Rìm" hàng
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 31-10-2010, 20:59
gunzok's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 1,371
Re: Cần bán IE 3.0 + mantis speed

ko fix thì cứ ngồi mà up bác ạ
__________________
ĐT: 09.....04...610...510
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:58.