Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #281  
Old 23-07-2007, 13:03
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by !mpacto
Yo;ya don't need to do so.The easiest Way is go and meet a teacher who mark your test and give him some money
If the teacher dosen't acceft;get him a protistude and let he rape him!
Cracked me up bad.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 23-07-2007, 13:23
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Cracked me up bad.
I was waitin' for this comment and it's up.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 29-07-2007, 17:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 678
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

I just join voz for a short time... and this thread really impressing me. And I'm studying ESL course at level 2... so my skill is not good at all.
I glad to join with you, to improve my English skill. But I'm very lazy and I can't read all 29 page of this thread. So if I have little (may be a lot) mistake, please forgive me.

Finally, I want to ask you the mean of " nhảm nhí " in English. In movies I hear something like "bullshit" . But I'm not so sure.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Anti [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 29-07-2007, 17:23
bemeoa7's Avatar
mèo già gian ác
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,511
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

How do I write a letter to an English friend? What should I do?

/ it's my homework
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 29-07-2007, 17:23
Angelika's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 167
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Yep it's "bullshit", or "nonsense", whatever is fine
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 29-07-2007, 17:28
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

"Bullshit" is something quite offensive, sometime it's not appropriate to use this word... So I recommend "nonsense" for most of the case...
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 29-07-2007, 17:31
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 678
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

But if translate extracly it's "cứt bò"
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT]Anti [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 29-07-2007, 17:34
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Don't translate everything into VNese... It's not good for your English proficiency... It will hold you back.
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 29-07-2007, 21:14
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocast
I just join voz for a short time... and this thread really impressing me. And I'm studying ESL course at level 2... so my skill is not good at all.
I glad to join with you, to improve my English skill. But I'm very lazy and I can't read all 29 page of this thread. So if I have little (may be a lot) mistake, please forgive me.

Finally, I want to ask you the mean of " nhảm nhí " in English. In movies I hear something like "bullshit" . But I'm not so sure.
Where are you studying ESL?
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 29-07-2007, 22:06
bemeoa7's Avatar
mèo già gian ác
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 7,511
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

nobody help me!
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:21.