Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #281  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:01
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Stop here, baby! This is twenty-five minutes!
What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there?
............
my diary... ok??? u aren't mod... so... i can talk continue...

i agree with aladanh's opinion..
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:03
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 715
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiohead
I know this song,haha,"25 minutes" - Michael Learns To Rock, and I really really love this one... MLTR is awesome
I don't understand
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:04
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
I don't understand
why? does i have any mistakes that make you don't get it clearly?
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:06
88099612's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 1,177
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabondama
To learning English good, you must accomodate a good vocabulary so you can read, listen to books and speakers. Pronounciation is also a pivotal thing, it affects the way you recognize the words the speakers want to say.
I myself try to read English news and listen to CNN, BBC radio everyday.
At the very first day, I was very confused because they spoke increadibly fast. After one week, I managed to "catch" some meaning of their sentence, then my listening skill has been developing quite good. I am able to watch movies without subtitles, but in some movies which are related to specific majors I still have to view subtitle and use dictionary.
Totally agreed.
This is how you should try to do to improve your english:
Vocabulary --> Pronunciation --> Reading + Writing --> Listening
(P/S: I'm still not good at english )
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:10
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

or another medthod is join with us in this thread

at first U can write sth wrong, but gradually,
it'll become better and useful for u
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:10
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
I don't understand
why? do I have any mistakes that make you dont get it?
Quote:
To learning English good, you must accomodate a good vocabulary so you can read, listen to books and speakers. Pronounciation is also a pivotal thing, it affects the way you recognize the words the speakers want to say.
I myself try to read English news and listen to CNN, BBC radio everyday.
At the very first day, I was very confused because they spoke increadibly fast. After one week, I managed to "catch" some meaning of their sentence, then my listening skill has been developing quite good. I am able to watch movies without subtitles, but in some movies which are related to specific majors I still have to view subtitle and use dictionary.
Listening's always the biggest problem for me... now i dont have much time to increase my listening skill. In the future, however, I will. btw, which dictionaries do you have?
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:12
Tmblµe's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 390
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

maybe we need someone to correct grammar for someone here ... )
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:17
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabong
or another medthod is join with us in this thread

at first U can write sth wrong, but gradually,
it'll become better and useful for u
You should use "method", don't use medthod
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:18
shabondama's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,567
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

The best way to improve your listening skill is watching TV and movies. While watching TV, you should watch some interesting channels such as Discovery, National Geographic ... it's easier to listen to those channels in contrast to others. The point here is to keep your interest to something. It won't make you getting bored.
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Close Air Support division /
TM Warthog HOTAS & Oculus Rift S proud owner.[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 03-01-2009, 23:22
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
You should use "method", don't use medthod
a little mistake
anw, thks
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:23.