![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#271
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] |
|
#272
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
Collect money and go find any center where tuts you IELTS or, just pick any book that is sealed with IELTS
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#273
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] |
|
#274
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#275
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
But it's also the most suffered way...
|
|
#276
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
Anyway, MC Anh Tuấn (at VTV3's entertainment progs) he speaks English not so well though he is married with an American girl. Why the heck?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#277
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Seriously:
Speaking: find foreigners and talk everything you know, sing English songs, read books aloud, watch film (especially comedy)... Writing: take note anything you can in English, read books |
|
#278
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] |
|
#279
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
Ngây thơ! |
|
#280
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
If the teacher dosen't acceft;get him a protistude and let he rape him!
|
![]() |
|
|