![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#261
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
__________________
[B][url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvozanchoidulich"] [COLOR="Red"]vOz - Ăn, chơi, du lịch[/COLOR][/URL] | [url="http://forums.voz.vn/redirect/to/?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2Fvoz.vn"][COLOR="blue"][B]Group Facebook vOz[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B] |
|
#262
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
What do you mean??? DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?
|
|
#263
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, you might as well get back to your English study and grasp some its damn jokes... then show your face here! ...or else, there's nothing i assure you that you can stand what some members here they're talking pudency:
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#264
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
You seem like to judge everyone negatively... so may you change something in the way you think a little bit more open, more positive... PS: Don't kill me, man... I know you have the power... plz
|
|
#265
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
..and time will tell... que sera seraaaaaa...whatever will be will beeee...
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#266
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Yeah... yeah... ma'am
Shall we end here? I have a serious question to ask now... Does anybody know the meaning of the word "collectivism"? |
|
#267
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Quote:
I guess...hmm... ...you are holding something negative... ...that is implied by that question or that word you are pointing
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
The meanings of this word in VNese... I can't find any word in VNese...
No negative things here... ma'am... Just for my reference... |
|
#269
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Question of the day: how can I improve my speaking and writing skills?
for IELTS test!
__________________
[I][CENTER][SIZE="2"] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tình chỉ đẹp khi quần chưa cởi... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] |
|
#270
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com
Go abroad or marry a foreigner... (j/k)
|
![]() |
|
|