Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:46
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

After some time I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her
and I'm sorry about the things I've done

I find her standing in front of the church
the only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding-dress
but she's crying while she's saying this

love song again...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:47
ttanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 757
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88099612
Will this take effect immediately?
To know, just try
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:49
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
After some time I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her
and I'm sorry about the things I've done

I find her standing in front of the church
the only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding-dress
but she's crying while she's saying this

love song again...
Stop here, baby! This is twenty-five minutes!
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:49
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
After some time I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her
and I'm sorry about the things I've done

I find her standing in front of the church
the only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding-dress
but she's crying while she's saying this
I know this song,haha,"25 minutes" - Michael Learns To Rock, and I really really love this one... MLTR is awesome
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:50
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 715
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trntan
Mình chỉ mới học chút chút:
No Star Where = Không Sao Đâu
No Table = Miễn Bàn !!
No ideas!
Miễn bàn với bạn
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:51
ttanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 757
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronocks
Miễn bàn với bạn
Congratulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
Confirm that!!!

//anyone say Vietnamese in this topic must be warned
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:51
88099612's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 1,177
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
After some time I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her
and I'm sorry about the things I've done

I find her standing in front of the church
the only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding-dress
but she's crying while she's saying this

love song again...
25 minutes ~ Michael Learns To Rock

"Boy I miss your kissed" (hmm I didn't see any kiss in any MVs of this song ~ so weird)
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:52
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronocks
Miễn bàn với bạn

only vietnamese

i 'll report to mods

u 'll die
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:52
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

this thread becomes hotter, i think... every minute, i refresh the browser and it has turned next page, what a speedy thread!
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:52
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronocks
Miễn bàn với bạn
No! No! You will be warned by moderators!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:38.