Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 23-06-2007, 15:25
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 0
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika
FYI, it's linguist
wat's up?
it means me is a linguistic, huh
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 23-06-2007, 15:29
Saphi SPI's Avatar
M.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 815
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Say it loudly and proudly, FUCK!
Should've been fucking.
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Tìm DELL? Đến Saphi SPI![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]. Cty Saphi SPI chi nhánh và showroom [B]"DELL COMPUTER WORLD" [/B]tại 284 Tôn Đức Thắng, Hà nội, Tel: 04 8513368; Email: [email]saphispi@yahoo.com.vn[/email] chuyên kinh doanh các sản phẩm của Dell:
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-dell-17505.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Màn hình LCD của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/URL][url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-hp-17554.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Màn hình LCD HP 21' Wide F2105 đại hạ giá xuống còn 400 USD ( giá cũ 450 USD) ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-may-tinh-dong-bo-va-laptop-cua-dell-23317.html"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"][B]Máy đồng bộ và laptop của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-ban-phim-cua-dell-25488.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Bàn phím,chuột, loa của Dell kiểu dáng xì-tin[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 23-06-2007, 23:02
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 0
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

lol, f*ck, f*ck more, f*ck forever, plz don't ban me, just kidding ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 23-06-2007, 23:03
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

what is P.Y.T ?
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 23-06-2007, 23:20
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Pretty Young Thing - MJ?
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 23-06-2007, 23:22
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Pretty Young Thing - MJ?
thanks
no, not MJ, justice-D.a.n.c.e. single videoclip
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 18-07-2007, 12:08
Saphi SPI's Avatar
M.I.A
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 815
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Has anyone ever inquired what " MC " means ?
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Tìm DELL? Đến Saphi SPI![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]. Cty Saphi SPI chi nhánh và showroom [B]"DELL COMPUTER WORLD" [/B]tại 284 Tôn Đức Thắng, Hà nội, Tel: 04 8513368; Email: [email]saphispi@yahoo.com.vn[/email] chuyên kinh doanh các sản phẩm của Dell:
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-dell-17505.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Màn hình LCD của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/URL][url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-man-hinh-cua-hp-17554.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Màn hình LCD HP 21' Wide F2105 đại hạ giá xuống còn 400 USD ( giá cũ 450 USD) ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-may-tinh-dong-bo-va-laptop-cua-dell-23317.html"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"][B]Máy đồng bộ và laptop của Dell[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
[url="http://vozforums.com/can-ban/t-hn-ban-ban-phim-cua-dell-25488.html"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Bàn phím,chuột, loa của Dell kiểu dáng xì-tin[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 18-07-2007, 12:10
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

/mylove
ăn nhậu .... i'm not sure, but my team is "drinking team" (maybe the same)
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 18-07-2007, 12:12
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

/mylove
FUCK mean how to FRIENDSHIP U CAN KEEP lmao
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 18-07-2007, 12:38
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi SPI
Has anyone ever inquired what " MC " means ?
Master of Ceremonies or Microphone Controller.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:40.