Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:33
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
No, never
Why ? Can u stick it

love_ballad : i don't love it
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:34
emtraisieunhan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,065
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Đề nghị ban cán sự VOZ cử 1 mod làm thầy giáo dậy TA edit lại bài các bạn nhằm nâng cao trình độ TA chung Sau 1 năm nữa forum ta sẽ toàn nói TA
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:34
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
More than a friend
u're excellent
do u use google lyrics?
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:35
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
No, never
why?!?

i think it 's a good idea
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:35
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
No, never
why not? nothing is imposible
Quote:
You got me counting the seconds
It happens every time
I'm waiting for the moment
we can sit down and talk for a while
And every time that you're near me
my heart is running away
How can I tell you when words don't come easy
and there is so much I'm trying to say

who can guess???
saying: " I love you", i guest...
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:36
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi

i don't love it
foot_binding
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:36
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
u're excellent
do u use google lyrics?
It's no matter
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:37
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtraisieunhan
Đề nghị ban cán sự VOZ cử 1 mod làm thầy giáo dậy TA edit lại bài các bạn nhằm nâng cao trình độ TA chung Sau 1 năm nữa forum ta sẽ toàn nói TA
english here, pls
i suggest that anyone say vietnameses in thí topic must be warned

how do u think, mods =))
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:38
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiohead

saying: " I love you", i guest...
wrong...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:38
88099612's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 1,177
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi
Please read the name of this threat man
it's "thread" btw
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:41.