Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2481  
Old 04-07-2010, 17:31
Cơm nguội's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 656
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Pls help:

When I finished school, I (start)...... work in a bank.
When I got to work, I (switch on)...... my computer.

any help is appreciated !
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"](/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
--------------
X[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/B]
--------------
Reply With Quote
  #2482  
Old 04-07-2010, 17:36
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

all go to the past
Reply With Quote
  #2483  
Old 04-07-2010, 17:46
R.E.M's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 877
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cơm nguội View Post
Pls help:

When I finished school, I (start)...... work in a bank.
When I got to work, I (switch on)...... my computer.

any help is appreciated !
where's your problems ? :|
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT][COLOR="Sienna"]yêu nhau trong sáng, phang nhau xong chán..[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2484  
Old 04-07-2010, 19:14
Cơm nguội's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 656
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E.M View Post
where's your problems ? :|
Complete the sentences with the Past simple or Past continuous, and I don't know answers.
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"](/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
--------------
X[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/B]
--------------
Reply With Quote
  #2485  
Old 04-07-2010, 19:33
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cơm nguội View Post
Pls help:

When I finished school, I (start)...... work in a bank.
When I got to work, I (switch on)...... my computer.

any help is appreciated !
started - switched on
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2486  
Old 04-07-2010, 19:34
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E.M View Post
where's your problems ? :|
what, not where, man
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2487  
Old 04-07-2010, 20:31
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cơm nguội View Post
Pls help:

When I finished school, I (start)...... work in a bank.
When I got to work, I (switch on)...... my computer.

any help is appreciated !
i think it's must "working", just "work" alone?
excuse me, a little OT
mrs chiphu ,bodyguard of this gay cave, is man, ain't it?
Reply With Quote
  #2488  
Old 04-07-2010, 20:44
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

You need to mind your grammar, bug_bunny145. trying not to make silly mistake, even when you talk will improve your english
Reply With Quote
  #2489  
Old 04-07-2010, 21:04
tranthanhtuanvn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 492
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_bunny145 View Post
i think it's must "working", just "work" alone?
excuse me, a little OT
mrs chiphu ,bodyguard of this gay cave, is man, ain't it?
I think the correct sentence is "It must be":">
__________________
[QUOTE=ply;47253687]mình và gấu đang *** nhau, mình đột nhiên dừng lại kể cho gấu nghe về căng thẳng trong mối quan hệ Liên Triều, về tranh chấp giữa TQ và Philippin tại bãi ngầm Scaborough/Hoàng Nham, về phiên họp QH thứ 3 kỳ 13... Gấu ậm ừ vài câu rồi lại ấn vào lưng mình "thôi *** tiếp đi" thế là mình im bặt và lại tiếp tục ***[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2490  
Old 04-07-2010, 21:49
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranthanhtuanvn View Post
I think the correct sentence is "It must be":">
oh my buddha, it's me being wrong in grammar sad in a minute
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:04.