Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #231  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:20
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcorvn
What is understanded lol...
read last post...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:21
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmblµe
lol, so take off ur clothes, run around and look at yourseft through a mirror =))


intelligent answer
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:21
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
E.Calllisstoo
Huh He is Henrique. His nationality is Portugal. I'm Luis Enrique Martinez. I'm Spanish
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:22
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmblµe
lol, so take off ur clothes, run around and look at yourseft through a mirror =))
+10
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:22
namln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 624
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Oops! I can't believe this topic can become so hot!
24 pages and growing, nod bad!
Gook luck to this thread.
__________________
[B]Laptop[/B] : Intel core i5300u - 2 x Ram Gskill 4Gb bus 1600 - ssd sandisk ultra II 256Gb sata iii & HGST 1TB 7200rpm sata iii - VGA Nvidia geforce 930m.
PC : MSI B85 E45 - Xeon e3 1230v3 - 2 x Ram Gskill 8Gb bus 2133 - ssd samsung 850 pro 256gb - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB - VGA GTX 1060 3gb - Power 650W 24P
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:25
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namln
Oops! I can't believe this topic can become so hot!
24 pages and growing, nod bad!
Gook luck to this thread.
join with us
n make this thread hotter
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:29
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

You got me counting the seconds
It happens every time
I'm waiting for the moment
we can sit down and talk for a while
And every time that you're near me
my heart is running away
How can I tell you when words don't come easy
and there is so much I'm trying to say

who can guess???


@ cici if u can translate into VNese all my songs... i'm sure u'll love it
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:29
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

make it become a SuperThread lmao
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:31
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiohead
make it become a SuperThread lmao

No, never
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 03-01-2009, 22:32
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
You got me counting the seconds
It happens every time
I'm waiting for the moment
we can sit down and talk for a while
And every time that you're near me
my heart is running away
How can I tell you when words don't come easy
and there is so much I'm trying to say

who can guess???


@ cici if u can translate into VNese all my songs... i'm sure u'll love it
More than a friend
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:44.