Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2291  
Old 24-06-2010, 12:44
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Thanks linguists!
I prefer Mr. Chi Phu 's word ("phẩm chất doanh nhân"), it seems fit the context.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2292  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:45
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Any1 here played FFX? I got a problem Actually there've been some but about this 1 I couldn't find a solution through pcsx2 forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTiLzMVcUk
Reply With Quote
  #2293  
Old 25-06-2010, 13:34
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
Any1 here played FFX? I got a problem Actually there've been some but about this 1 I couldn't find a solution through pcsx2 forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTiLzMVcUk
ask your question in gamebox, this thread is for learning English, not for walking throught game
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2294  
Old 25-06-2010, 13:47
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 17
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

) funny topic
Reply With Quote
  #2295  
Old 26-06-2010, 20:28
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Find the mistake:
Among three little pigs, the youngest one looks lovelier indeed.
I can't find :( very stupid in this kind of exercise hic
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
  #2296  
Old 26-06-2010, 20:36
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
Find the mistake:
Among three little pigs, the youngest one looks lovelier indeed.
I can't find :( very stupid in this kind of exercise hic
There is no "lovelier", right? I think it would be "more lovely"
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2297  
Old 26-06-2010, 21:18
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacpp View Post
There is no "lovelier", right? I think it would be "more lovely"
But i think lovelier is right, search google
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
  #2298  
Old 26-06-2010, 21:32
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 13
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

it should be loveliest, i think
Reply With Quote
  #2299  
Old 27-06-2010, 04:01
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhb1hr View Post
it should be loveliest, i think
it seems to be the right answer
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2300  
Old 27-06-2010, 10:15
nopain_nogain_e's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 143
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhb1hr View Post
it should be loveliest, i think
Totally agree
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:23.